- 10+ years' worth of experience as a full time freelance translator (since 2003)
- 4 years (during Law School) as a part time web programmer (LAMP environment; PHP, HTML, MySQL, content management systems, web design)
- 6 years worth of experience as a trader (stocks, options, futures in Greece and in the U.S)
- Certified Technical Analyst (Greek Society of Technical Analysis)
- Certified Derivatives Advisor (Athens Derivatives Exchange)
- Diploma in Translation, IOL, UK (2005)
- Master in Translation, University of Surrey, UK (2013)
- Currently (Jul 2016) in my second year of my PhD in Translation ("Towards a topological translation theory") at Cardiff University, Wales, UK.
- Taught the seminar series (6 sessions) for module ML8101, Year 1, Introduction to Translation Theory (2015-6). As well as delivering these sessions again for 2016-7, I will also be teaching the seminar series for ML2398, Year 2, Principles of Translation (14 sessions)
A more detailed CV, as well as references, are available upon request.
(C) 2003-2014 Georgios Zoumpoulidis. All rights reserved. No copying whatsoever allowed.